An Instructor Led Live Virtual Training is provided by Spanlabs which is delivered in a virtual and simulated environment where the instructor and the learners are in separate locations. We have our own virtual environment provided by Cisco WebEx services. We provide ILVT to simulate the traditional classroom learning experience. The virtual classes are conducted using online collaboration tools used by our industry leading experts that would give you the ease to learn the lessons anytime anywhere.
LEARN WITH US, LEARN AT YOUR EASE.
KEY BENEFITS OF INSTRUCTOR-LED LIVE VIRTUAL TRAINING AT SPANLABS
ILVT is closely aligned with the way people work and learn today. Unlike physical classroom training, which is based on a relatively rigid learning model, live virtual training:
- Offers a highly adaptive, effective and continuous learning model that focuses on application, reflection and reinforcement of new knowledge and skills over time
- Allows learners to train from the field with minimal disruption to productivity
- Can include a variety of complementary online tools for disseminating training content and materials in formats that meet a diverse range of learning styles
- Allows participants to “get their hands dirty” by immediately applying what they learn, to the job
Just because it’s virtual doesn’t mean learner engagement has to suffer, especially among professionals who already have dozens of factors (and Gadgets) competing for their attention in the classroom
- Facilitated collaboration among the learning group, including formal breakouts
- Multimedia content, including dynamic video and graphics to effectively illustrate key concepts
- Razor-sharp scripting techniques that allow for improvisation and interaction—combined with careful time management
- A variety of tools built-in to the learning platform that facilitates a multi-directional flow of information across the learning community
- Mechanisms for monitoring individual participation and ensuring learner accountability
QUICK TO UPDATE & APPLY
How many times have we seen training programs, both in the physical classroom and over the web, fail to change behavior and produce results?
- Focus on the practical application of new approaches and tools
- Seamlessly integrate all components of the learning environment including learning, application, peer collaboration and performance coaching
- Contain applied work assignments that put learning into action
AT LEARNERS CONVENIENCE
It probably goes without saying, but the benefits of keeping learners in the office or field during training are enormous and bear repeating. With live virtual training, learners are able to:
- Connect training to their jobs and remain engaged with key projects and opportunities
- Better integrate training into their day-to-day activities
- Reduce travel-related hassles and improve quality of work life
Using ILVT allows educators to achieve a great degree of coverage for their target audience, and it ensures that the message is communicated in a consistent fashion. This results in all learners receiving the same training.
This one is pretty well known, and a staple of any well-done ILVT program. ILVT reduces time away from the workplace, eliminates the need for travel, and removes the need for classroom-based training.